Health blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Please give me some home remedies to get my normal face?

i had severe red spots all over the face and body and my physician gave me some tablets(anti biotic)...it made my face much darker than befiore...please give me some home remedies to get my normal face. How will this side effect disappeared naturally ?
It will treated as herbally . Many sites provided online help for all. You should go thorugh online for more informations.Few sites are provided the details of treatments are, http://www.theallergyreliefguide.com/,ww , www.allallergy.net/, allergyimmune.com/
Food is the most powerful medicine, because it is designed for your body.

For clear skin, eat a ton of fruit and veggies, as much raw as possible.

Stop using all animal products, including dairy. Do not use oil. Use low fat or fat free salad dressing. For fat, get it from food sources. 1/2 and avocado or a very small handful of walnuts.

You can have oatmeal and brown rice in moderation, and up to 2 cups of cooked beans a day.

Almond milk is very good too. Don

No comments:

Post a Comment