Health blog

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WHAT DO YOU DO TO VENT YOUR ANGER?

START FIGHTS OVER THE INTERNET
Scream or talk about my problems to a close friend.



Do not kill people... that is a bad way to vent your anger
ur best frend orr counciler.
work out. I like to go out jogging and listen to music it always makes me feel better to be by myself.
go running, it will calm you down (:
either i vent to a friend, listen to loud music, or i write things like letters that I never send or a story idea that someone mite enjoy wen im finished
Just dance, it will be ok
Talk to yourself.

Express your feelings to a friend.

Or just try to ignore what has happened.
Exercise and listening to music are so relaxing
Get some gloves on and kick the **** out of my punchbag :)

Run with my Dog.

or punch and throw things

self harm , not good :/
I write in my journal, look back and reflect on how angry i was and how ugly it is to see myself have such terrible thoughts. Its always a good thing to write what emotions and phases you are going through so you can look back and see how much youve changed and matured
This was a big question for me when I was suffering from uncontrollable anger. Anger management classes just told me how not to lash out at people verbally but tell them my annoyance calmly but to me that

No comments:

Post a Comment